CYBER WOW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CYBER WOW

CYBER WOW! JOIN US IN GREAT BATTLE FOR FIRST PLACE ON EXTREME 100!

3 posters

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long!

tatu30

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long! Empty medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long!

Post  tatu30 Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm

medivh has banned me and my account because he thought i was kicking himm off server which i did not! only kicked him after he muted me!
    stampedehockey

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long! Empty bull crap

Post  stampedehockey Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:06 am

dude thats bull crap you were yelling at him dont try to make him sound like the bad guy here i was right there you deserved it you were being a dick and you got what you deserved after you kicked him off the server 3 times!! tongue
    Wolferine
    Wolferine
    Admin

Location : Omg I'm in your computer showing up in your computer :D

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long! Empty Raygas goes QQ

Post  Wolferine Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Don't cry bounce And btw, learn the commands before trieing to ban someone Wink

-Medivh
    Wolferine
    Wolferine
    Admin

Location : Omg I'm in your computer showing up in your computer :D

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long! Empty Stamped

Post  Wolferine Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Stamped you there mate, you should make an MSN

Sponsored content

medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long! Empty Re: medivh has muted me and banned my acount for i dunno how long!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm